LED Work Lights
4 ft. LED Motion Sensor Shop Light, Linkable, Clear Lens 5000K Daylight, 4600 Lumens
Model Number: MSL-404600SC
This motion sensor LED shop light turns on automatically when someone enters the room. It uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect motion so you never have to think about turning the lights on or off. This light stays on for 10 minutes once activated so you don't have to worry about it turning off as you move around the room. Also called an occupancy sensor shop light or garage light, this unit has an output of 4600 lumens and a light color of 5000K daylight. This utility shop light has a 4-foot, clear polycarbonate lens with aluminum and polycarbonate housing. It also features a plug and play power cord and an integrated outlet for fixture-to-fixture power, which can link up to 4 units. This unit is the most energy efficient and convenient way to illuminate your shop, garage, basement or any other work space.
Features & Benefits
- PIR Motion Sensor for Automatic On & Off
- 10-minute on time once activated
- Motion detection up to 10 feet away
- Replaces 2-Light Fluorescent T8 or T12 Fixtures.
- Instant-On LEDs provides full brightness immediately unlike fluorescent lamps.
- Great for garages, workshops, basements, etc.
- Clear polycarbonate lens
- Aluminum and polycarbonate housing
- Plug & play with power cord and plug provided
- Integrated outlet for fixture to fixture power
- Easily daisy chain up to 4 together with built in cord and plug.
- 5' standard power cord
- Chain for hanging fixture
(20 - 0.8" links provided for 13.5" overall length, 2mm thickness)
- #8 Screw eye hooks and plastic anchors included
- Recommended Installation Height: 9.2 ft - 11.5 ft