DRL Retrofit Module Driver for VHL-5X7DRL
Model Number: M50918
The M50918 DRL Module drives a headlight to create a DRL mode of operation for vehicles that are not equipped with DRL control. This enable the use of VHL-5x7DRL DRL Function on many vehicles.
- Three to six seconds Initial DRL Turn On delay
- One Module required Per Side
- Plug through wiring to lamp plus ACC power and Turn Signal wires
- Turn Signal Flashing Will automatically shut off the DRL mode as per DOT regulations
- Works with Halogen, LED and VHL Headlights
- DRL Turn On Delay 3-6 Sec. DRL Resume Delay: 1.5sec. 4A max. Load ; Duty Cycle: 80% ; Frequency: 150Hz
- FMVSS 108 Standard: FMVSS Compliant
- DOT/SAE Spec: J2087
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 1.3" x 0.5"
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Amperage Draw: 5mA Standby
- Termination: 2 wires ; 2 H4 M/F Connectors
- Operating Temperature: -40 C to + 50 C
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.